Microsoft has introduced a variety of recent, regionally developed “Minecraft” merchandise in Australia and New Zealand.
The brand new assortment is backed by main retail initiatives launching throughout the territory. This system was developed by Microsoft at the side of native licensing agent Merchantwise Licensing.
To go with high international companions comparable to Lego, Mattel and Harper Collins are new partnerships with native licensees together with:
- Caprice Australia for Australian attire, equipment, luggage, footwear and bedding;
- MacEwen Attire for NZ attire and equipment;
- EB Video games for attire, equipment, presents and novelties;
- Hunter Leisure for back-to-school stationery, bikes and outside toys;
- Zak! Australia for lunching, drinkware, dwelling decor; and
- Affect Merch for calendars, diaries, wall artwork, puzzles and gifting.
The vary contains product classes now out there to native shoppers for the very first…
Content material is submitted by nameless consumer, and gathered from https://www.licenseglobal.com/video-games/minecraft-merch-goes-down-under.
We solely present the primary 1.000 characters.