The primary pre-release for 1.16.four is formally out!
In the event you’ve been on the Web for a while, you’ve in all probability observed that you just often run into different gamers that you just don’t get together with. To alleviate a few of that frustration, we’re introducing a UI factor known as the “social interactions display screen”, which can allow you to disable chatting with sure gamers, thus hiding any messages you obtain from them. Moreover, the 1.16.four replace will comprise some fixes for essential bugs, however apart from that, this can be it for this dot-release.
Please assist us out by testing the brand new UI and reporting any bugs you discover on the bug tracker.
- New UI known as Social Interactions Display
Social Interactions Display
- Distortion results similar to nausea and the Nether portal overlay can now be diminished
- At decrease values, the nausea impact is changed with a inexperienced overlay as a substitute visualization
- Opens with a configurable key binding, by default “P”
- Whether or not a participant is hidden…
Content material is submitted by nameless consumer, and gathered from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-1-16-4-pre-release-1.
We solely present the primary 1.000 characters.