Mojang Studios is rolling out one other beta on prime of the Nether Update that follows the earlier 1.16.2 update from earlier this month. The brand new 22.214.171.124 beta for Minecraft: Bedrock Version contains a surprisingly intensive changelog that ranges from parity modifications to bug fixes to new options for creators. There aren’t any new mobs, or something of that kind, however it’s nonetheless a stable launch with a lot of enhancements.
The highlights from this beta embody:
- Brewing Stand can now be crafted with Blackstone
- Gamers can now spawn farmland with the /give command and decide it with Choose Block
- Cod and Salmon killed by fireplace harm now drop cooked fish
Efficiency & stability
- Fastened a crash that occurred when coming into a recreation with particular texture packs enabled
- Including tags to the Ender Dragon will now not crash the sport when reloading the world
- Fence gates now align with Blackstone Partitions
- Inserting blocks on Crimson…
Content material is submitted by nameless consumer, and gathered from https://www.windowscentral.com/minecraft-bedrock-edition-11610052-beta-focuses-parity-bugs-and-creator-features-nether-update.
We solely present the primary 1.000 characters.