We have now now introduced out the second pre-release for Minecraft 1.16.2, by which one other spherical of bugs has been squished!
- Crimson and Warped Roots now not require shears when mined
execute innow respects dimension scaling
- MC-69876 – Pistons at Y=1 don’t push downwards / at Y=254 don’t push upwards
- MC-124320 – Endermen can decide up and place snowless snowy grass blocks
- MC-130558 – Merchandise frames can’t be emptied if gamerule doEntityDrops is about to false
- MC-134084 – If gamerule sendCommandFeedback is disabled, /msg or /inform don’t show the message to the sender
- MC-136553 – Dyes in artistic stock are in reverse order
- MC-152037 – Powered, activator, and detector rails are deleted when pushed/pulled onto a block they can’t be positioned on
- MC-187357 – Strongholds won’t generate in floating_islands or caves preset
- MC-189736 – “distance” inside predicate now not works
- MC-190552 – Demo mode resets place and stock upon launch
- MC-190859 -…
Content material is submitted by nameless consumer, and gathered from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-1-16-2-pre-release-2.
We solely present the primary 1.000 characters.