At this time we’re releasing Snapshot 20w30a for Minecraft Java Version by which we’ve tweaked Bastion Remnants and also you given you the power to position lanterns below water.
- Modified how respawn positions are chosen for beds and respawn anchors
- Lanterns can now be waterlogged
- Soul Lanterns can now be waterlogged
- Tweaked the Bastion Remnant chest loot
- Chests in Bastion Remnants at the moment are extra prone to be positioned on high of gilded blackstone
Respawn Block Positions
- Respawn anchors will prioritize cardinal instructions over corners
- Beds will prioritize the aspect of the mattress the participant entered from after which areas circling across the foot of the mattress as much as the top of the mattress
- Respawning gamers will now face the block that they respawned at
- Putting gamers onto harmful blocks is now prevented when attainable
- The signal edit display screen will now initialize from present signal textual content (should not have any noticeable affect on vanilla)
- Tags can now have non-obligatory entries
Elective Tag Entries
Entries in tags can…
Content material is submitted by nameless consumer, and gathered from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-snapshot-20w30a.
We solely present the primary 1.000 characters.