At the moment we’re releasing Snapshot 20w29a for Minecraft Java Version. We discovered some bugs to squash, but additionally snuck in a technical change or two!
- Instruments at the moment are sorted based mostly on materials within the inventive stock
spawnpoint & setworldspawn
Added angle parameter for setting the default going through angle of a respawning participant.
Syntax: spawnpoint [targets] [pos] [angle]
Syntax: setworldspawn [pos] [angle]
- angle – Floating level angle in levels. Helps the relative ~ modifier
Personalized world era
- worldgen/noise_settings can now include noise configurations
- MC-194464 – “large_oak_foliage_placer” incorrectly serializes to “blob_foliage_placer”
- MC-194298 – Bone meal can’t create flowers
- MC-194257 – A number of cases of “snowy” being spelled as “snovy” within the vanilla_worldgen configuration
- MC-194220 – Totems of Timeless offer you Hearth Resistance II as an alternative of the utmost Hearth Resistance I
- MC-194200 – Birch bushes are usually not generated accurately…
Content material is submitted by nameless consumer, and gathered from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-snapshot-20w29a.
We solely present the primary 1.000 characters.