It has been a busy week for us however we nonetheless wished to squeeze out a snapshot as we have been busy squashing a bunch of bugs.
Take pleasure in your weekend!
We have included some experimental adjustments to graphics rendering on this snapshot, which would possibly reveal some points on a small variety of older graphics playing cards.
If do you discover any new graphical bugs then please report them to the bug tracker with the make and mannequin of your graphics card in addition to which working system you’re utilizing
- Piglins now typically dance in celebration of a accomplished hunt
- Villager workstation logic adjustments
- Bells could be hung from the underside of extra blocks
- When a villager that was traded with is struck by lightning, the witch it converts to will now not despawn
- Gamers can now not mount one other entity when the crouch key’s held down
Villager Workstation Logic
- Villagers now not attempt to work on the identical workstation
- Essentially the most skilled close by villager for the career akin to the workstation you…
Content material is submitted by nameless consumer, and gathered from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-snapshot-20w22a.
We solely present the primary 1.000 characters.