- Added a enable-status choice to the server.properties file which if set to false will suppress replies to standing requests from shoppers. This makes the server seem offline within the multiplayer display
- Added management over how a lot entity information a server sends to shoppers
- Development system adjustments
It’s now attainable to manage at what vary the server sends information about entities to shoppers.
- Added an entity-broadcast-range-percentage server property controlling how shut entities should be earlier than being despatched to shoppers. Larger values means entities are seen additional away from gamers however trigger extra community visitors. Specifies share of default worth, so for instance 50 specifies half of the default vary.
- Added participant examine to each set off (besides not possible)
- Entity checks in triggers can now use loot desk situation syntax
Prolonged entity checks
Entity checks in triggers can now use loot desk situation syntax.
Content material is submitted by nameless consumer, and gathered from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-snapshot-20w18a.
We solely present the primary 1.000 characters.