Ever felt that you simply wish to take a journey throughout fields of lava? Yeah? Me too! This snapshot introduces the lovable(?) Strider. It’d want some assist with instructions…
Edit: We have now launched 20w13b to repair just a few bugs.
- MC-175177 – Exhausting, breaking or obstructing the respawn anchor creates ghost blocks within the overworld when breaking blocks
- MC-175988 – Dying with out a legitimate spawnpoint causes a softlock
- MC-176004 – Can’t work together with the world after dying ultimately or the nether with out a legitimate spawn level
- Added the lodestone
- Added the Strider
- Basalt is fashioned when lava flows over soul soil subsequent to blue ice
- Farmer villagers can now compost seeds
A brand new block that may allow you to get your bearings!
- Crafted from a Netherite ingot and chiseled stone bricks
- Use a compass on a lodestone to create a lodestone compass pointing to that lodestone
A brand new mob residing the lava lakes of the Nether.
- Striders can stroll on high of the floor of lava
- May be saddled, however…
Content material is submitted by nameless person, and gathered from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-snapshot-20w13a.
We solely present the primary 1.000 characters.